Make A Payment
ONLINE BILL PAY IS NOW AVAILABLE
The City of Silverton has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, to allow an easy and flexible option for you to pay your bill. When you sign up for Online Bill Pay, you create a password to access your personal account. All your account information is maintained on a secure server. Every month Xpress Bill Pay will send you a reminder e-mail to let you know when your bill is ready online.
Then, just log in and view your bill, select a payment type – credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer from your checking account– enter the information, and you’re done!
Online Bill Payment Facts
- It’s free to sign up for online bill payment.
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- You can pay your bill from anywhere, as long as you have access to the Internet. No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due as long as your bill is paid by 5:00 pm by the 16th of each month.
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an e-mail receipt to confirm the payment went through.
- If you’d like, you can select the auto-pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month.
How to Sign Up
- Click on the "Xpress Bill Pay" logo or on the link below which will take you to the Xpress Bill Pay registration. (www.xpressbillpay.com)
- Click on "Go" button below "New to Xpress Bill Pay" and complete the short registration form including email address and password.
- Type/Select your billing organization "City of Silverton" and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
- Once your bill is added to your account, you can view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
- Reminder: Bills are due on the 16th of each month by 5:00 pm.