|The Silver Trolley is managed and operated by the Community Development Department. The Trolley provides transportation to the special needs population, youth, seniors, and the general public within the City.
The Trolley promotes access to facilities and services such as:
- community events,
- local shopping,
- medical appointments, and
- other personal trips in town.
Riders should schedule their rides at least one day in advance for most trips, and as early as possible for medical appointments.
- If time is available same-day appointments may be scheduled, however, a minimum two-hour notice is required.
- Trips may be scheduled up to one month in advance.
- Dispatchers are available to answer the phone between 8:00 a.m.5:00 .m. daily
- Callers can leave voicemails 24 hours a day.
9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To Schedule Trips -
Phone Number 503-873-4546
TTY Relay Operator Users -
Dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2900
Spanish Speaking -
The Silver Trolley is a not-for-profit service and funded by federal and state grants as well as City funds.