The Finance Department is responsible for the fiscal services of the City.
- Water and Sewer utility billing,
- Accounts payable,
- Court operations,
- Cash receipting,
- Payroll, and
- Preparing the City's budget.
- Transient Occupancy Tax,
- Urban Renewal Agency Budget,
- Maintaining financial records relating to grants and contracts, and
- Municipal Court services.
Payments can be made by cash, check or credit/debit card in the Finance Office or with a check using the drop box located in the City Hall parking lot.
The Silverton Municipal Court Clerk’s office is located at 306 S. Water Street in the City Hall Finance Office. The Municipal Court oversees citations issued by the Silverton Police Department.
These services include:
- City ordinance, and
- Juvenile citation.
All business must be finalized no later than 5:00 p.m. the day before your court appearance.