How do I make payments for my traffic violations?

Fines are due and payable when the fine is imposed. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, you may apply for a payment agreement with the court. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and debit/credit cards. Payments can be made in person at the Finance Department at City Hall, by mail, or in the after-hours drop box located outside City Hall in the parking lot. Please do not make cash payments through the mail or drop box. If paying by cash you should go to the finance office during normal operating hours and obtain a receipt. If you pay by mail, please list the exact name on your case and a docket number, this insures your payment is credited to the proper account. Make checks and money orders payable to the City of Silverton. Mail payments to: Silverton Municipal Court 306 S. Water St. Silverton, OR 97381.  You may also make your payments online at:

Payment Agreement

Show All Answers

1. How do I make payments for my traffic violations?
2. How do I handle infractions through the Violation Bureau?
3. Does your court offer Diversion Programs?
4. I completed my traffic school where to I submit my completion certificate?
5. I need to show proof of insurance for my diversion program. Where do I submit it?
6. Do you offer community service for traffic violations?