- Parks & Facilities
Silverton Reservoir & Marine Park
- ADA restroom
- Boat docks
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier
- Paved parking spaces
- Picnic tables
- Water fountain
Buy a 12-month annual parking permit
Annual passes may be purchased at Silverton City Hall located at 306 S. Water Street, Monday through Friday, call for current hours, 503-873-5321, Option 1. Annual permits are transferable among vehicles. Parking is enforced by the Silverton Police Department and non-payment can result in a citation and fine.
Residents within City Limits
$25.00 Seniors (60 and older)
$30.00 All other residents
$35.00 Seniors (60 and Older)
$40.00 All other non-residents
Buy a one-day parking permit
Daily parking fees are payable by debit or credit card, at the kiosk located in the Marine Park parking lot.
Daily Parking Fees
$5.00 Personal Vehicle, Commercial Vehicles and Buses
- No gas motors are allowed on the lake.
- There are no swimming facilities.
- View Silverton Reservoir & Marine Park Map and Rules above.
- Silverton Reservoir & Marine Park is a day use only park located just north of the Silverton city limits. The park is approximately 10 acres in size and the adjoining lake is approximately 65 acres in size.
- Fishing is allowed at Silverton Reservoir. Contact the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Fish Division for more information on licenses, regulations and fishing reports.